• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED P226 Mk25

jpfrog

I have a like new P226 Mk 25- seen maybe 75-100 rounds down the tube. I am the original owner, just never got it to the range much. I have a custom dark brown leather DM Bullard IWB holster that I ordered the day I bought the pistol, with a single mag pouch also from DM Bullard as a part of that order. Also included is a lighter brown OWB leather holster. Night sights are still very bright and incredibly easy to pick up in all lighting conditions.

Pistol comes with factory box/papers/lock and 3 magazines (15 rounders), and the two holsters and mag pouch.

$1250 shipped to your FFL. I do have this listed elsewhere also, so time stamps and all that jazz are applicable.

Possible trade for like new Glock gen 5 with MOS in 17, 45, or 19/19x plus cash to make up the difference.

78CFD302-D8ED-4516-8205-5908D71E2936.jpeg

Last edited:
Pulling this- found some higher capacity mags and a SRT kit for it and going to run it in some matches. :cool:

Pulling this- found some higher capacity mags and a SRT kit for it and going to run it in some matches. :cool:
GREAT Pistol!!!
We got this one that was in the NEW Inventory for the SEALS. At the time the Navy switched sidearms and these went on sale, It has a Remo sight along with high iron sights & threaded barrel for suppressed use. I have 20 round mags for it.
I have a NEW non threaded barrel for sale if you are interested.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Attachments

• P226 Remeo.jpg
    P226 Remeo.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 12
GREAT Pistol!!!
We got this one that was in the NEW Inventory for the SEALS. At the time the Navy switched sidearms and these went on sale, It has a Remo sight along with high iron sights & threaded barrel for suppressed use. I have 20 round mags for it.
I have a NEW non threaded barrel for sale if you are interested.
Thanks
Len & Jill
Fantastic pistol indeed! Just haven't shot mine much although great for carrying this time of year, it seldom comes with me in the summer and I was thinking of a g45 or 17 that I would use more year round and not feel bad about putting a red dot sight on it. That said, I may get another slide and mill it for an RMR so I don't feel bad about milling this Mk25 slide:D