P Dog shooter from GA

pdog shooter

Long time reader just never joined. I don't think. Got notes from something I apparently joined years ago but not too sure. Nice thing about getting older, just remember if you take a picture it will prove you incorrect.
Lived in north west Georgia all my life… guess that makes me a short range hunter.
Been reloading for 15 years give or take. Traveled to Wyoming 4 or 5 times for prairie dogs. 22-250 weapon of choice for that. One week, one barrel on the same mod 12 savage. Last time changed to 6.5 creed, jumped on that wagon and its been fun. I frequent Talladega CMP, any of you guys don't know what that is look it up. Worth the drive.
I would like to discuss problems with Peterson brass but that will be another post because to be honest the reason I joined was to sell a scope and after reading the rules it made sense to me about the 10 posts. So if anyone wants to know about p dog shooting, savage model 12, Talladega CMP just let me know.

Attachments

• wyoming.jpg
    wyoming.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 58
Man that great.
Some times I would have 3, one on the little table, one on the hood of the truck, and one cooling down
love to be out there fight now
Yes I had 3 going as well lot of shots= lots of heat. Ready to go back again, I think a silencer would do wonders as well. I will upgrade some optics as well. It was my first 3 day hunt n hopefully many more to come. If someone has it on a bucket, make it happen!,

Welcome from Wyoming. Those little pests are fun to shoot. If you watch around the larger mounds with a lot a activity, sometimes you can get a Quigly. Two that line up and take them both with one shot.