Our new baby girl!!!

congrats on a such a beautiful child.

Hope you, wife and baby get lots of sleep.

Jerry

PS couldn't ask for a better day to be born on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats Bill !!! looks like a great baking job by the boss. (woops I mean wife) With all that extra time up at night ,you'll be able to think up your next gun project. right? Just joking. Best wishes for all three of you.7mmrhb P.S. I hope she sleeps all night.

[ QUOTE ]
With all that extra time up at night ,you'll be able to think up your next gun project. right? Just joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

All joking aside, your right!!!!
I've got the guns in the living room hoping they'll be imprinted in her mind!!!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I'm sure I'll have the guns in the living room in about 15-16 years when her boyfriend comes over too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!!

Sorry to be the late comer here but congrats to you both on a beautiful baby. I know she will have you wrapped around her finger in no time at all.

One thing about her and those guns though, if she takes to them like my daughter, you won't need to be pulling them out. She will make that statement on her own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Mine intimidates every boy she knows. I just wish she would find one not so scared of her. LOL I guess it's tough to be out hunted and fished by your girlfriend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Take good care of the both of them.

Congrats Bill! You have a beautiful wife & daughter. We have
3 healthy sons & we would have loved to have a daughter, but
the Lord blessed with our boys. May your family be blessed.

Many condolences .......err congrats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Bill , you are blessed to have been given this treasure to raise. A friend of mine once remarked as how he wanted to do something great in his life, well, in one of those moments that you wonder later " where did that come from " I responded " you have two children , what greater task is there than to raise them up with love and sound instruction " .

A wise man told me when my first son was born, " spend all the time you can with them Jim , cause one day you will look up and they are gone. I call him a wise man cause that's how it went /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

God bless your growing family, Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts