Ouch!!! This made my hand HURT....

Dang that had to be some recoil....btw speaking of recoil never leave the ramrod in your muzzle loader when you shoot it. No matter how cool it looks when Daniel Boone does it on TV it is not a good idea. Just trust me on this one. Also do not laugh at any friend that may do this or you may end up eating crow.

[ QUOTE ]
fulldraw, what happened? bad reloads? what happened to your hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry if the caption to this post made you think it was me! I had ran across this story and thought I would share with the folks on the forum.

It's to late now but I use Unique for lite loads and 296 for heavy loads. They are very accurate and they fill the case a double charge will run the case over. Sounds like your due for a RCBS powder checker die. Sorry for your loss of a fine handgun. At least you were not hurt,

Thanks,Keith

Thanks,Keith

I had an Anaconda once , the cylinder was cut so bad I was amazed the holes were out of round and tapered !! factory loads would get stuck about 99% of the time. The biggest *** I ever wasted money on. I still have a Python that shoot great.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.