Other Good Forums For Len To Learn From

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Help me improve our site. I embrace the challenge of learning and making something better. I always have, it's my nature. I am having a hoot on our site these days.

So...which other outdoor sites do you think provide the best experience for their members? I mean more than just the message board (forum) portion of the site. I mean added content. In our case added content would be the articles.

When I say outdoor...it could be hunting, fishing, camping, rafting, etc. The point is to find a good idea and then adapt it to our site.

Last edited:
I visit Hunttalk because it has a lot of information about Idaho hunting. One of the things that they do is place on the front page a "lead story" of the week with a photo. While we have an "article" on the front it might be possible to put another column up and have a nice story lead each week. For example we have very few female hunters here and there is a nice photo of a lady and a very big mule deer posted this afternoon. That would be such a "lead story".

I go to 6mmBR.com quite often. There is a lot of info available as well as product reviews, personal gun reviews etc. etc.

They do tend to shoot little "pipsqueak" rounds but you can't hold that against them.;);)

Predator Masters and Muley Madness,bolth have experienced outdoorsmen and shooters who enjoy sharing and learning,these two sites dont allow the BS you see on other large forums.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.