Oregon shooters?

I work in Winston and live in Riddle. I do a lot of long range shooting for fun and have a couple friends interested as well. Unfortunately I take it a lot more serious than they do and am always looking for people to help challenge me in hopes to become better. I mostly shoot a 300 win mag that I have kills at extended distances as well as just recently had a custom edge built by Curt. I dont claim to be great but i am good to touch a 16x18" gong at 1000 yards by the third shot with the 300 and am always willing to get together after season for some fun shootings! I accidently stumbled on this thread but if your interested some time I could PM you my number

IF that was Curt Mendenhall that built your edge and it shoots anywhere as good as he shoots, you have a nice stick.

Not sure what is going on in Winston area, but ever time i drive through that area I see all the possibilities of long range shooting.

We shoot around Cottage Grove, next time we head down there I will let you know.

I dont claim to shoot as well as curt!! lol but yes he did do a very good job for me as usual. Absoultely if you ever make it down this way I have a chunk of steel or two hanging around the woods

You didn't say what part of Oregon you are from, but if you live near Tualatin, or in the Willamitte valley, you might want ot check out Tri-County gun club. They have some long range activities out to 600 yards. Douglas Ridge gun club out in Boring has a range out to 1000 yards.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.