Oregon public ranges?

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by emmagator, Dec 11, 2010.

1. emmagator

emmagator Well-Known Member

Im looking for a public range to shoot extended ranges, 500yrds+. I know there is a 1000 yard range over in bend but the website says its for members only. Im in Roseburg and other than shooting across a couple clearcuts, are there other options? thanks

2. H2OFUZZ

H2OFUZZ Well-Known Member

I live in Depoe Bay and we have a 500 Meter range in Siletz that i shoot at a lot. For more range than that i head to the hills. Your more than welcome to come shoot with me any time.

3. emmagator

Is the range you mentioned open to the public? Thanks for the invite:)

4. H2OFUZZ

It is a member only range and it is $60 a year. I have a key and would take you out there any time.

5. emmagator

Cool when i get my rifle together and figure on my scope i might take you up on that. Where im at there is an old Forest Service landing strip up in the woods, we go there once in a while and can get out to about 500 yrds.

6. H2OFUZZ

I got a few good spots out to 1500yds that i use to out in the hills. I would love to have someone to shoot with all my buddies dont shoot long range.

7. Booney

Booney Well-Known Member

Tere is a 1000 yard rang in white city.

8. luvs2hnt

luvs2hnt Member

The long range in White city is open only certain days. mostly for comp. shoots. being from Roseburg you can shoot a mile up at tokatee air strip, but that is a fair amount of a drive drive. and you need your own table..Grants Pass has a good range to 600? Its a pay as you go or membersship...