oregon elk hunt

mtn300

Here is how our 2012 oregon elk hunt ended up. There was no long range shots I shot my bull at 350 yards he is the smaller bull. My friend shot his at 80 yards. We were all prepared to shoot a long ways but it hasnt happened yet. I thought I would post a few pictures of our trip. It was a long ride in takes 6 hours to get into camp.

Attachments

• IMG_1003.jpg
    IMG_1003.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 125
Man, you got to love photos of elk camp. Looks like your buddy had an intimate encounter with his scope...........

Nice bulls!

Randy

Man, you got to love photos of elk camp. Looks like your buddy had an intimate encounter with his scope...........

Nice bulls!

Randy
Yep twice, it moved his scope an inch I watched the whole thing, shoot mess with gun drop clip, shoot drop clip, shoot drop clip and shoot drop clip elk was dead. I couldnt figure out what was wrong he wasnt making sense when I was yelling at him across the draw. He is ok very hard head.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.