• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Optics & Bore Sighting

acloco

Priced to move!!

PM ok, email is best. First by time stamp. Listed on multiple sites. ACLOCO at YAHOO dot COM

Cabelas Alaskan Guide 3.5-10x44, duplex reticle, adjustable objective, AND rear eye focus. I purchased used for a project that never materialized. Has light ring marks on tube and very edge of endbell. I tested scope - holds zero and is clear. 1/4 moa adjustment. Matte black finish. Original box, instructions, and lense cloth included. This is the old style Alaskan Guide - when Cabela's AG scopes were made VERY well. $150 shipped in the U.S.

Pentax Gameseeker 89716 2.5-10x56 - with Precision Plex reticle. NEW in the box. Never been mounted. Fully multicoated lenses and rear focus (VERY nice feature!!! - you don't have to reach forward). Precision Plex reticle is used by many as a bullet drop compensating reticle. I have several of the Pentax scopes mounted on everything from AR's to long range prairie dog rifles - the BEST scope for the money. $125 shipped.

Target Scope!!! Tasco Target Scope - Japan Made!! 24x44 fine reticle, adjustable objective, and 1/8 moa adjustment. Gloss black finish with some extremely light ring marks. Includes the factory screw on lense caps. This is a VERY nice scope. Ships in a Tasco box (not for this scope). $300 shipped to your door.

BSA Boresighter - brand new in the box - never used. $45 to your door (this will cost me $15 to ship).

Laser Bore Sighter with multiple inserts for different size bores. Was in a rifle case that I bought. $40

Prefer postal money order or personal check ok if we have bought/sold/traded before. Thanks!!!!