Oops!!!!

338 dude

This oops server message is driving me crazy!it's very sporadic does not matter whether VPN is on or off. It is this site and I am sick of it when you have a problem you can't say anything because you can't post no matter if I refresh it login logout multiple times it's just hit or miss.!!!!!

There can be any number of web servers in the server farm that will host our browser connections to them. The web servers (hosting web sites) sit behind a VIP (Virtual IP Address) making a single point of entry into a website. Connections to the site get round-robined to the various servers that host the site's content. If one of the servers in the server pool is having a bad day and doesn't get removed from the rotatation, folks will be subjected to sporadic issues. Time to reboot some web servers methinks...

I've done more to build the Internet than that idiot Al Gore BTW.

Last edited:
This oops server message is driving me crazy!it's very sporadic does not matter whether VPN is on or off. It is this site and I am sick of it when you have a problem you can't say anything because you can't post no matter if I refresh it login logout multiple times it's just hit or miss.!!!!!
I've been on the forum twice today and in the middle of just now liking several posts. I am getting the oops message again I have refreshed logged out logged in. It doesn't matter. This is so frustrating!! What am I thinking? Oops!!!! I can't send this either. Get a new server!!!!

338 dude, I had the same issues. I finally logged-off, cleared all of the cookies/history on my Ipad….it seemed to help a bunch! memtb
I'm on an iPhone I will try deleting all history and see how that does for me. Thank you.