• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Online Retailers - top 5?

falconeye

I would like to see a list of reliable, full service online retailers that sell at good prices, and stand behing the product. Does anyone have any sites to nominate/recommend?

Depends on who's running what spacials as to where I order.
Don doesnt stock a lot but he's usualy got a good price and very fair to deal with
http://www.longrangesupply.com/

Cabelas could be added to the list but I usualy like to shop in person there:cool:

Last edited:
Online Dealer Review

I think as far as prices go everyone stays in the same margin - excluding sales or specials on products.

I think are major factors when it comes to comparing is based on shipping, navigation, user-friendly, return policy and customer service. These are some online dealer I've had a lot of experience with.

OpticsBestBuy.com - I believe Opticsbestbuy has one of the by far best user-friendly layouts. They offer us ground shipping free. Also have a how to segments to help you purchase products even for first time buyers. There customer service and return policy are outstanding i place an order they had it shipped same deal with a smile customer service.

Opticsale.com - I believe Opticsale has good shipping and they did well on process my orders. There product selection isn't as big as Opticsbestbuy.com which is a downside. There customer service and return policy are good.

Opticsplanet.com - There shipping and processing was fine. Also, like other dealers they get busy from time to time. There customer service and return policy are good, they stick to what they say and don't give you trouble. Opticsplanet is a good site but, if your a newbie or beginner you will find it hard to navigate through due to the large selection which they have the optics name but specialize in other categories.

Last edited:

Recent Posts