One of a kind, unique items for trade....

Discussion in 'Trade, Freebie and Loan' started by ScottB, Dec 8, 2010.

1. ScottB

ScottB Well-Known Member

This is something probably not seen too often, but what the hay...let's try it!

I am offering 10(ten) 308Winchester Cartridge Pens(photo below) and 1(one) Sedona Fountain Pen to be traded for a Millett Buck Gold 6-25x56mm(would prefer a mildot reticle). I would pay shipping to individual for my product and the individual would pay shipping of their item to me....

Description of the product that I'm offering:

1(one) Sterling silver Sedona FP dressed in Desert-Ironwood-Burl, will come with converter pump(for use with ink bottles), one ink cartridge, and a felt case for storage when not in use. This pen has not been inked, but my daily writer(also a Sedona) writes soooooo smooth, as I expect this one to do!

5(five) brass / 5(five) chrome finished click pens. All pens below utilize replaceable Parker style black ink cartridges. These Parker refills can be found at most office supply stores.

The wood I have selected is mostly from my local area that I have harvested myself. A few were selected for their unique qualities from outside my area, or harvested by myself and sent off for processing with a mixture of acrylic that is most eye pleasing!

Yes, I make these when it's either too cold or too hot to go to the range and get some trigger time! And in Arkansas, that is quite often....

So without a photo, this is pretty much useless.....

The fountain pen:
    [​IMG]

The ten cartridge pens:
    [​IMG]

This is approximately $550 worth of pens in my local market!
    Reply to this topic, or PM me to discuss this further.

Thanks for looking, and hope to hear from someone!
    Scott

2. ScottB

ScottB Well-Known Member

Hmmmm? Crickets....might be a bad idea.

Scott

3. ScottB

ScottB Well-Known Member

Re: One of a kind, unique items for trade....please lock

I'm going to need to withdraw this offer.

I've sold quite a few of these and it wouldn't be fair to anyone wanting this exact set.

I don't see away for me to lock the topic myself, so if a moderator would be so kind as to do that.......I would greatly appreciate it.

Scott