One big cat

one crazy kid

This happened a little while ago but better late then never:D. So it was my dads birthday and we were outside messing around in the dark and snow, then the night is pierced by a screech then we here the sounds of a cat fight with deer grunts and bleats mix in. The next day I go out to check tracks so I takeoff up the hill and see lots of big buck tracks as I am following these tracks I ketch movement out to my left, my heart stopped because this massive cat is less than thirty feet from me. As I just about crap in my pants I yell out to my dad back at the house and then what seemed like four hours later he comes up and hands me his old glenfeild 22 and bang the cat jumped about ten feet in the air and I could have sworn that I had missed being very shaky, it ran about 40 feet and jumped over an other bush were it died. The bullet went in the front shoulder and came out the third to last rib, she measured 46-1/4 inchs long.:D

Attachments

• IMG_5959.jpg
    IMG_5959.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 104
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.