on the radio.

Discussion in 'Wolf Hunting' started by codyjoe1128, Jan 9, 2012.

1. codyjoe1128

codyjoe1128 Well-Known Member

Yall oughta find a NPR radio station.was just station surfing here in Cincinnati and they have some Montana fish and wolves guy on there now...

2. codyjoe1128

It's the Lead a**hole that was incharge of catching the d*mn things from Canada....

3. hnts4fun

hnts4fun Well-Known Member

Lest of us not forget there is room for all of God's creations... even if it is next to the mashed potatoes and gravy:) Wolves are always a great topic for discussion here in Jackson. Our state has finally passed a wolf management plan that satisfies the feds. Sooooooo... hunting for them will begin sometime soon. The dead wolf count seems to be doing quite well in Idaho and Montana.

Matt

4. codyjoe1128

I'm friends with the local conservation agent at home in Missouri and I got a call from him last week, he had spotted a pair of " very very large black dogs" 2 miles from my family farm where my little brothers cows are starting to calf in a week our two....he said " you know what they are and what to do....I can't tell you anything other than that..." Oughta be fun next weekend or so....

5. Gary Kaney

Gary Kaney Well-Known Member

You need any back up let us know.

6. threejones

threejones Well-Known Member

AKA- "Public enemy #1"!