on the radio.

codyjoe1128

Yall oughta find a NPR radio station.was just station surfing here in Cincinnati and they have some Montana fish and wolves guy on there now...

Lest of us not forget there is room for all of God's creations... even if it is next to the mashed potatoes and gravy:) Wolves are always a great topic for discussion here in Jackson. Our state has finally passed a wolf management plan that satisfies the feds. Sooooooo... hunting for them will begin sometime soon. The dead wolf count seems to be doing quite well in Idaho and Montana.

Matt

I'm friends with the local conservation agent at home in Missouri and I got a call from him last week, he had spotted a pair of " very very large black dogs" 2 miles from my family farm where my little brothers cows are starting to calf in a week our two....he said " you know what they are and what to do....I can't tell you anything other than that..." Oughta be fun next weekend or so....

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts