? on bottom metal for Tikka 6.5SS

jb1023

I have a Tikka T3 6.5SS (300 SAUM parent case) that was converted from a 7mmRM, w/B&C stock that I need to find aftermarket BM for. The Tikka factory BM and mags won't work and neither will the ones from Tikka Performance as I need 10 rds. I know Alpha makes a mag, Type 4, that will meet these requirements but I still need the BM.

I know CDI makes BM for the Tikka but they are kinda spendy at $209 for just the BM so I wanted to look around before pulling the trigger, so to speak. Or is it worth it when you factor in the fact that they will do the in-letting for free? Plan to do it myself unless it is a major undertaking in which it might be worth it to have that option? That being said, I am probably going to order PT&G BM for my Howa 308 but since they don't make BM for Tikka thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.