Oklahoma Gun Smiths

LopezLad

Will anyone out there recomend an Oklahoma based smith? I know that John Beanland is down in Gould, OK. From what I see he is one of the best, hands down. That said his wait times show it. Any suggestions???

Will anyone out there recomend an Oklahoma based smith? I know that John Beanland is down in Gould, OK. From what I see he is one of the best, hands down. That said his wait times show it. Any suggestions???

Stop looking or asking, you nailed it with Jon Beanland - one hell of a gunsmith & an even nicer guy!!

Steve Baldwin of Mechanical Accuracy out of Jones, OK also does good work. Steve unlike Jon does not do paint work, but there is a Cerakote painter down in Norman with quick turn around time.

Matt Parry of Parry Custom Guns in Vici OK is very good, also Mike Luckett in Woodward builds tons of competition guns and long range range hunting rifles. He does work through Butch's Guns in Woodward. Everyone around here tries to get him to build their rifles. He built one of mine and it is very good work. Matt has built one of mine and he did very good also.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.