Of Waffles And Bobcats

1. ADMIN

ADMIN Administrator

This is a thread for discussion of the article, Of Waffles And Bobcats, By Tim Titus. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

2. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

Nice cat! Win Lose or Draw prayer is always the best way to go. That waiting to hear back is the tough part young or old. Tell Ben congratulations, and keep me posted on the fur buys I'm really interested. Thanks for taking me on another hunt. Carl

3. tt35

tt35 Well-Known Member

This 'cat didn't quite measure up to the one you graciously let me take on our coyote hunt but it was a nice specimen none the less! Ben was quite happy and relieved by the outcome anyway!

4. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

So, Tim.

How does Ben feel about being "on the cover"? :)

5. tt35

tt35 Well-Known Member

So far, it's a secret. I didn't find it 'til this morning! I'm sure that having his picture on the Long Range Hunting site will make his day, though!

6. Andy Backus

Andy Backus Field Editor

You saw the magazine cover picture on the home page, not just inside the article?

7. tt35

tt35 Well-Known Member

Oh, my. No, I didn't realize he was on the COVER. Not sure how we'll live with him now! His brothers always tease him about having a big head. Now he'll have a BIG HEAD to go with his big head. :rolleyes:

8. Lewistitus

Lewistitus New Member

Congrats Ben, but you should have had pancakes and eggs, you may have got a big male! You still aren't as photogenic as your cousin Kristy.

9. tt35

tt35 Well-Known Member

Noone is as photogenic as Kristy, we know that! Welcome aboard LRH, Lewis! Any bear tags this spring?

10. Lewistitus

Lewistitus New Member

Kristy has a SW spring bear, I just bought a point for next year. I hope to at least get a turkey hunt if I get time!

11. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

Is that her picture/article on nutrition in the summer edition of Elk Hunter?

12. tt35

tt35 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's Kristy's column. She made the cover of Woman Huynter nagazine this month as well. She'll be on the RMEF show, Elk Country (I think), this season as well. She's a good gal and a good spokesperson for the sport.

13. Lewistitus

Lewistitus New Member

Kristy will also be writing for the Bugle magazine, Western Hunter Magazine, and has a blog on the Real Tree web site. Here is a link to view her latest bear hunt in BC Canada. https://vimeo.com/40624140