• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Odd Size bushings for Hornady neck size dies?

Ludicrous

Anyone know where I can purchase bushings that will work in the Hornady Match neck size die? Will Redding, RCBS or Forester bushings work in the Hornady die? I am looking for a 331

I am not sure so you will have to measure the Hornady bushing you have or the die cavity . Redding bushings are 1/2" O.D. x 3/8" long.
I have a suspicion that Hornady may be different as they don't say that others are interchangeable but I might be wrong.

Now see I posted in the wrong forum...

Just found this on Graf & Sons but nowhere else have I seen this in the product description:

"Hornady Match Grade Bushing dies will accept bushings made by RCBS, Redding, or Wilson in addition to Hornady bushings. "

I'll give Hornady a call to confirm. Thanks

Now see I posted in the wrong forum...

Just found this on Graf & Sons but nowhere else have I seen this in the product description:

"Hornady Match Grade Bushing dies will accept bushings made by RCBS, Redding, or Wilson in addition to Hornady bushings. "

I'll give Hornady a call to confirm. Thanks

Well there you go. It would be a bit silly to make a new size . What threw me was that one time I was looking at the Hornady site and the bushing picture appears to show a ledge in the bushing so it made me think they are not the same.
Thanks I just learnt something .

FYI. Confirmed the LE Wilson bushing does fit and works excellent in the Hornady die. (The Hornady bushing is stepped on the OD, LE Wilson is not) Works just fine though.