obuma goes to Alaska

Swamplord

After obuma settled into the White House back in 2009, he say's "ima gone go tuh Alaskuh n' see how Sarah Palin lives and rub it in !"

Shortly after he arrives in Alaska, his negro limo driver takes a wrong turn and gets lost on the way to Wasilla, they drive down the back roads and come across a bleeding, torn up negro getting mauled by a Grizzly Bear, the President stares in horror when suddenly two white hunters roar up on their ATV's shoot and kill the bear, give the negro CPR, revive him, clean and bandage all his wounds !
the Prez approaches them "Let the world see that the white people and black people are finally as one" and thanks them for saving the life of one of his brothers !

the hunters look at each other and one says
"He might be the President, but he's as stupid as the morons who voted for him, dumb negro don't know nothing about hunting Grizzlies with live bait !!"

" Now is the bait gonna make it or do we have to go to Anchorage and catch another one ?"

it's a joke fellas, I heard it and passed it on !

didn't mean to upset the obuma crowd, can I tell you a Bush joke to make you laugh again ?

You can edit /delete at any time, I'm not an obama fan but I do have a lot of black friends and find the story very ofensive. Sorry, just my opinion!

We have enough problems with politics without this. All we need is some lib to troll the web and find this. THINK before you say or do anything today. They're, the antis, are looking for anything and it doesn't matter how you feel about it.

it's a joke fellas, I heard it and passed it on !

didn't mean to upset the obuma crowd, can I tell you a Bush joke to make you laugh again ?

Doesn't have a thing in the world to do with Obama, and I believe you know that. It's about manners, and how you behave in other peoples houses. Your message appeared in like 60,000 homes. Guilty by association is a fact of life. I don't wish to be associated with this post, and I'm speaking up. Quite frankly not only should you take it down, you should apologize. That's my last word on it.

then don't read it anymore.....

I seriously doubt your friends would be offended, my friends weren't ...

I think you are being overly sensitive over a simple joke ,
but I bet you would giggle yourself silly till you peed if I it was about osama and an afghan muslim

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.