Obama didn't waste much time......

Have you any brains? You just advocated assasinations? Now if the FBI investgated you for making those kind of remarks in a public forum I bet you would say they violated your right to free speech? You truly are a pathetic person.

Avalancher, they will not post a link because there is no link. They are just ranting about BS that is not even true.

How can we defend our gun rights if we are crying wolf over stuff that is not true.

There was a link in the original NRA posting. When you follow it now it says page no longer available. I guess they decided to remove the page from the website. Once I get done burying my dog, I'll post the original link so you see for yourself.

As far as BS, take it up with the NRA, don't point your crap at me. I don't appreciate your tone. I posted this here as received from the NRA in their daily email bulletin, I thought that was one of the purposes of this forum. Apparently I was wrong.....................

The link on the word "agenda" in the original document from the NRA still works, but there is no page anymore...see for yourself.

Go back to the original copy and paste in my first post and click on "agenda" in one of the first paragraphs.

So, either the NRA emailed out a blatant lie full of specific quotes to millions of people or the Obama group removed the page from the their site.

Make your own decision.

AJ, sorry I didn't address your respectful question sooner, I've had a lot going on.

Those calling BS, make your own decision but back off of me.

ROLL-YUR-OWN, Your stuff is contaminated and it has addled your brain..stop rolling your own and buy some better stuff elsewhere!

edge.

Yes, 7mmSendaro, I will do my own research and I will make my own decision.

Roll-yur-own, I don't question that he got the info from the NRA, but different than most on this board, I don't accept everything that comes from them any more than anyone else. It's like listening to Hannity, Limbaugh or O'Reilly and believing everything they say, just because they say it. The far right wing has no more credibility than the far left wing - they both have agenda's and will do/say anything in support of it.

And, as for those who want to make Samuel J. Wurzelbacher into the next American hero, get over it. In my opinion, (and, of course, just my opinion) and based on my evaluation of the facts, he, and the "Hockey Mom" Palin were a couple of freakin embarrassing jokes and two of reasons (yes, just two of them, there were many more) the Republicans are licking their wounds after the election. And those of you who couldn't see that will be destined to support similar clowns and suffer the same fate in the future. But, hey, its your choice. Like I said before, you're grownups, the info is out there, I recommend you do your own research.

Last edited:
There was a link in the original NRA posting. When you follow it now it says page no longer available. I guess they decided to remove the page from the website. Once I get done burying my dog, I'll post the original link so you see for yourself.

As far as BS, take it up with the NRA, don't point your crap at me. I don't appreciate your tone. I posted this here as received from the NRA in their daily email bulletin, I thought that was one of the purposes of this forum. Apparently I was wrong.....................

7mmSendaro didn't make anything up. To see the original page that was removed just cut and paste the following link into a google search (remove the quotes):

change.gov/agenda/urbanpolicy/

Then instead of clicking on the main linked text, click on the "cached" link below and to the right.

Google takes snapshots on intervals, they don't cache everything, so other versions may have been posted.

Makes you wonder why they removed it.

Avalauncher, it seems like you're just a troll since you haven't contributed anything, questions or answers, relating to long range shooting. Where you sent here from the antigun lobby? Or are you someone who has been here awhile and wanted a new identity? All of your posts so far are politically related to backing up Obama and putting down the right. Even phorwath contributes positively to this forum relating to long range shooting, when he's not gloating, obsessing over Palin, and/or vigorously criticizing anyone who politically supports the 2nd amendment.

Troll? Sorry, nope.

Anti-gun? Again, since that would involve relinquishing my arsenal, wrong again.

Nope, only identity I've had.

Haven't contributed anything, questions or answers relating to "long-range shooting"? First of all, is that specifically a requirement of posting questions or opinions to this group? If so, I apologize, I just joined the site recently and am still poking around. But I believe you'll find that you're wrong claiming that all of my posts have been politically related to anything in particular.

As for backing up Obama and putting down the right. Which of my statements or questions was a specific put down of "the right"? Or is any criticism of a conservative/right-winger perceived here as a put down of everyone and anyone who might be right of center, politically speaking?

But, since your implied rules on a curtailed freedom of participation around here are noted - no problem. I'll vacate. Come on over to the Weatherby site some time, you'll find we're not nearly as exclusive, none of the implied requirements on participation, and lots of great info.

7mmSendaro,

You weren't wrong. Thanks for posting.

AJ

Avalauncher, it seems like you're just a troll since you haven't contributed anything, questions or answers, relating to long range shooting. Where you sent here from the antigun lobby? Or are you someone who has been here awhile and wanted a new identity? All of your posts so far are politically related to backing up Obama and putting down the right. Even phorwath contributes positively to this forum relating to long range shooting, when he's not gloating, obsessing over Palin, and/or vigorously criticizing anyone who politically supports the 2nd amendment.

Avalauncher,

Don't worry about psspsstimac. You're welcome to post in any of the threads you'd like. Psspsstimac is a bit sensitive politically. He spends time trolling the threads to find anyone who might disagree with his political positions. If you disagree with him, you're an outcast and he'll throw a tissy fit. If he was God for a day and could ban you from this forum or this country, he would. Since he's not, and he can't, he simply tries to be a pain in the ___. After the losses he suffered in the recent election he's awfully high-strung. He'll probably have insomnia for four more years. I just remind him that I surely do feel his pain! And then I give him some of these big ol we-be-buds grins! :D :D They seem to help him sleep at night. :D Poor guy.

Last edited:
Now the cached version is gone from Google's archives. Do you think Obama's transition team pressured Google to remove it? Talk about media control.

Here's a copy of the text referred to from that page.

Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.