• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED OA98 AR Pistol Price and Trades Negotiable

cowboyarcher

Hi Guys,

I've got an Olympic Arms OA98 pistol. If you haven't heard about it please google it, as there is more background on this than I should include here.

But, it is a 5.56, 6.5" barreled AR15 style pistol that is under 50 oz. It is in good condition and has handling marks from normal use. Round count is unknown but I have no reason to suspect it is overly high. This pistol does not have a buffer tube, so it would be a great upper to use on your SBR lower as a folder, or just as an easily concealed AR pistol. I will include 2 SS 10 round mags and 2 new C-Products aluminum 30 rnd mags still in the wrapper w/magpul followers. A soft case will also be included.

I'd really like to trade for a Kel Tec Sub 2000 in the 40S&W Glock configuration plus $600 or for 2 sub 2000's if you happen to have 2. I would also be interest in a trade for a Sub 2000 and other guns to make up the difference. If you have other trade offers I will consider them as well.

These sold for $900-$1200 before the panic buying but were and are a fairly rare. I would like to see $1525 shipped to your FFL. I just wanted to provide full disclosure on the price history I am familiar with on these.

I will try and get photos up in the next day or two.

please email if you are interested: [email protected]

Thanks and God bless you,

Adam

Re: WTS/WTT: OA98 AR Pistol

Still available fellas. Trade options are not firm, let me know what you've got if you're interested. . .

Re: WTS/WTT: OA98 AR Pistol

Anyone interested at $1375 shipped? I also found a Sub 2000 so I will listen to any trade offer of similar trade value. . .

Re: WTS/WTT: OA98 AR Pistol REDUCED

Still have this and could use the sale guys, price is negotiable as are trades. . .