• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NXS Nightforce 8x32x56

101sniper

I am looking to trade my NXS 8x32x56 nightforce for a 5.5x22x50 strait up. My scope has been on a custom 338 EDGE for approx. 2 years and functions flawlessly. I had the chance to purches a NXS 12x42x56 for the 338 and pland to us the 8x32 on my custom 260 Rem that will arrive next month, But the 8x32 is just to big for the rifle to function as a good comp rifle. So I would like to trade it for a smaller one and i think the 5.5x22x50 would be prefict. Again this would be a straight across trade no money would change hands. Please let me know if you have any ? i can send pics ASAP to your email.
Thanks Brandon

What is the condition? What reticle is it? Is it HS and or ZS? Minute turrets? I have a 5.5 with the npr1 but it is not HS or ZS. mine has minute turrets and the glass is perfect and is in great shape other then almost unnoticeable ring marks.( they are really unnoticeable but I don't no if it's fair to say there are none)
Let me know
Thanks

I also have the same thing but in 3.5 to 15 and the only difference is this one has a mil reticle. They both are 56 mm
Let me know what you think.
You can email me if you want [email protected]
Thanks

I have a 5.5-22x50 that is MLR reticle with HS and ZS.

Email me at [email protected] with pics and I will do the same once I receive your email.

PM'ed you as well.

Thanks for the interest so far I should have mentioned in my first post that it must have the NP-R1 retical. Thanks again Brandon

101sniper, I just put a NXS 5-22x50 on my 260 and its great. I recommend the MOAR reticle, has the floating cross hair in it and works flawlessly. I had read on the forum that the retention was too thick for paper, but have not found that to be true yet. I like a fine cross hair and have been using Leupold varmint reticle for a while and corn the MOAR just as effective for long range.

There is a guy on snipers hide that is trying to trade for what your looking for. It's on the trade section. Just thought u might want to no if your still looking for a trade

Not sureif you have found what your looking for, or if you would be interested in adding a little cash or other boot, but I have a March tactical 2.5-25x42 with the mtr-3 ret. that sounds like what your looking for. Its a VERY compact scope.

I have what you are looking for. currently sitting in ken farrell rings. I will be willing to trade after we swap a few pitcures.

Last edited:
I have a new 5-22 on a t2k at the moment less than 100 rds. I also have an 8.6 to 30 I like even Better.talk to me JVON