NRA Support Thread

Clucknmoan

Typical anti 2nd amendment groups are turning up the pressure on anyone who does business with the NRA. Might be helpful to have a single thread where users can post info of businesses who are cutting ties with the NRA.

The anti's aren't the majority, they are just the loudest. We, the silent majority, need to start taking action and calling these people to show our support for what we believe in. Post anyone who has taken a stance against NRA or 2nd amendment, contact info if you have it. Not enough to just quit doing business with them, we need to call, email, comment, tweet... and let them know why.

Please keep it as free from politics as you can so this one doesn't get locked.

I'll go first. National, Alamo and Enterprise car rental are cancelling their contracts with the NRA. I will be cancelling my business contract with them if they do not reconsider.

@alamocares @enterprisecares @nationalcares

1-855-266-9565

LifeLock

Just got off the phone with LifeLock. They confirmed they have cut ties with NRA but didn't have any more information. Manager was not available to escalate it further. They claim they will call me back. If I get better contact info, I will share it. For now this is it.

1-844-530-9892

" divide and conquer " is their game . the vocal anti's are trying to run the country

a gun owner should belong to one of the gun rights group . there is power in numbers .

I'm a little off your topic here , but I don't " knowingly " do business with any company that is anti gun , or anti hunting ,now I'll add anti NRA . why should I support a company that is using my money and working against me . just a couple that jump to mind are .

muck boots , levi strauss , AARP

respectfully
Jim Bires
NRA lifetime patron member

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.