Nowler - RPA

Brown Dog

Derek,
You still out there?

Any chance of a 'user report' on your RPA actions? Particularly how you have found the repeater's performance.
Thanks!

hi brown dog

i was intending to do a full review at some point, but have not gotten around to it yet....

however, i have 3 of them. 2 quadlites in single-shot and a quadlock that is obviously in single-shot.

as far as i am concerned, they are great actions, and as good as anything else out there. there are some purists who would argue that they are not as good as some of the br actions, but they were not deisgned for br work.... you just have to look to see how many palma competitions that quadlocks have won to see how good they are in competition.

mines have won me a lot of silverware this year, and i am hopefull the new quadlock will do some cleaning up next year aswell. it cleaned the 600yard v-bull a fortnight ago for 15 shots in a fish tailing wind, and cleaned the 900 yard bull, with 13 out of the 17 of those shots being in the V. this was not as good as i would have liked but the wind was being a bitch during the course of fire.

i know a few guys with the repeater, and they are great too. apparently the new model has the mag flush with the bottom of the stock and not sticking down like the old model....

send me an email and i can fill you in on more of the details.... my AE is for sale too if you know of anyone who is looking for a new stick to shoot with...

nowler

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts