Not so long range boar.

Canadian Bushman

175lbs boar hog - 65yds on the trot. 308 - 185gr berger vld

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 99
I know that Texas is thick with hogs and we have a bunch of them here too (north Florida) but they're almost totally nocturnal. Nice boar... :)

Hog hunting is a lot of fun if you can find them in the daytime or if you're alowed to hunt them at night.

Night hunting them just became legal here in Florida on private land and both of my leases are covered up with them so I'll be doing some hog hunting soon myself... :D

$bob$

Oh man i didnt know it was illegal to hunt hogs at night in florida. You can kill em however you want in texas. Except maybe explosives, you might need a permit for that.

I think a pound of tannerite covered with nails and some feed on top would cause some widespread damage.. :rolleyes: gun)

I've done it... It works!!! I'll video the next one... Problem is usually its at night.. But if I get a good evening... I'll video it...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.