Not Related to Anything - But Impotent!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by royinidaho, Jan 2, 2007.

1. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

HOW BOUT DEM BRONCOS!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. StevenD

StevenD Member

Very exciting game. OU looked as if to say, "You shall bow to me" & Idaho apparently didn't get the memo.

3. lovdasnow

lovdasnow Well-Known Member

But Impotent???

anyway, great game, way to go BSU!!!

4. remingtonman_25_06

remingtonman_25_06 Well-Known Member

I was really thinking OU was going to spank BSU. I thought Adrian Peterson was going to run all over the BSU's defense. I know Jared Zabransky a litte, hes from Hermiston and graduated 3 years ahead of me. Hes decent, but he still made some goofball mistakes. I just think OU quarterback had a horrible game. If anything, BSU's defense won the game. It was a very good game to watch though. Good thing I didn't bet on this game, I bet a lot of people lost money, I know I would have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

I might be from OK but it still made me smile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

Now I get to hear all the poor sooners cry on sports radio for the next 6 months!!!

6. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

So why didn't you make a bet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

7. davewilson

davewilson Well-Known Member

Roy, it was a great game,that's for sure. but i liked the Lions scratching up on the Vols, a little better.