Not Nearly Kirby's Experience

royinidaho

While Kirby was tooling around with his pretty blond......I was stuck with a LTB son-in-law and a super hacker grandson 3 1/2 yo. Oh yeah, LTB = Less Than Bright.:D

First he stuck us in the only piece of snow that could be found on the road.:rolleyes:

Note the piece of tree used for a pry. I could hardly lift it. He waved it around as though it were a 2 by.

Stuck.jpg

Then after the 20 min. trip up and 2 hour return, yep the short cut idea was mine, the rig runs out of gas on the Rez. 3 miles from home.:rolleyes:

TowRope.jpg

Was fun any way!

Sure would have felt more secure with some Spam stashed in the rig instead of chips and pepsi!!

Last edited:
Doggonit Roy, Im gonna have to pee BEFORE I read your posts from now on. Great pics tho. That grand kid of yours looks like he's tough enough to have fun when daddy makes a mistake.:D Hmmmmm............... I wonder what my father-in-law says about me when I do stuff like that............ To me its always an adventure. He thinks a little different than I do. Must have something to do with that ''YOUTH AND EXUBERANCE VS. OLD AGE AND TREACHERY'' thing. Since your OLD, Ill ask you........... how did you old and treacherous guys get the ''treachery'' part with out being in those same shoes at one time or another:D.

That's a great story Roy. Speaking of LTB, I once had a new guy here at the firehouse mop the kitchen floor. He mopped himself into a corner and stood there while the floor dried.

Dah, he could have just mopped behind himself on the way out...too funny.

Looks like he has some pretty nice wheels and rubbers on that rig, tell him to spend another $500 and get one of those "Get your *** out of trouble" tools like I have on the front of the Brute Force!!! LOL

All that said, its those outing that you never forget and while it probably was not all that funny when it happened, it will be soon when you think back on it!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.