Nosler's new 64 gr Bonded base bullets

Daveo711

I am want to work up a load for my CMMG M4 16 " 1:9 twist barrel AR 15. I have approx 500 rounds of New Lake City 223 brass and 200 of Noslers new 64 gr Bonded Solid Base bullets with cannelure. Got load info directly from Nosler but there test gun is a 20" barrel with 1:12 twist. Also there data is using Nosler brass and WSR primers. I will be using CCI NO 400 SR primers. Any one have experience loading LC 223. I think I need to get more info before my friend starts loading these . There recipe calls for CFE223 - cant remember the grains,but again I am using all different components

I am want to work up a load for my CMMG M4 16 " 1:9 twist barrel AR 15. I have approx 500 rounds of New Lake City 223 brass and 200 of Noslers new 64 gr Bonded Solid Base bullets with cannelure. Got load info directly from Nosler but there test gun is a 20" barrel with 1:12 twist. Also there data is using Nosler brass and WSR primers. I will be using CCI NO 400 SR primers. Any one have experience loading LC 223. I think I need to get more info before my friend starts loading these . There recipe calls for CFE223 - cant remember the grains,but again I am using all different components
I just bought some of these for my 700 5R Mil Spec 9 twist. Go to 24 hour Campfire frum, there is a good thread on what guys are doing with this bullet

Thanks for taking the time to reply! I did as you said and went over there. Is the thread in the reloading forums or the AR/ Tactical and what is the title of the thread?

Thanks
Dave

Actually, I went back and most of that thread was about the .223AI and .22-250. I posted a new thread under Big Game relaoding. One fellow was going to try around 25gr of Tac. I'll keep you posted.
I'm putting a Jewell Trigger in my rifle tomorrow. haven't even shot it since I bought it

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.