Nosler rifles

directtim

Does anyone have any opinions about the Nosler rifles? I mean how "custom" are they? They have several models anywhere from around $1900 up to $3200. Are they worth the cash? Does anybody have one or shot one? Just looking for opinions about them. Good looking rifles though.

Does anyone have any opinions about the Nosler rifles? I mean how "custom" are they? They have several models anywhere from around $1900 up to $3200. Are they worth the cash? Does anybody have one or shot one? Just looking for opinions about them. Good looking rifles though.

I went into the pro shop, & fondled a few not too long ago. They're not bad.
I wound up going the semi custom route on an old Model 70 Win action, & got exactly what I wanted, which was just as much rifle or more, for less $, & built to MY specs. My choice of action, trued & squared, with My choice of barrel, other parts, & bolt fluting brake etc. Some options that you don't get with a factory offering.

If your one of those folks in the market for a Cooper, or Lazzeroni, or some other "high end" factory rig, then the Nosler Custom Rifle (NCR) is a great option.
Fit & finnish were great, good trigger, quality stock, & some come with a new Leupold VX-III as a great package deal. If I were in the market for a fancy factory rig, Cooper, & Nosler Custom would top my list.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.