Nosler factory on fire.

jcoop

Just heard on the local news that the Nosler factory is on fire. They said a big explosion and possible casualties. I know a few people over there and just hope all is well.

WWWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just read your post, and am franticly searching the channels.............. I may have to drive over there............. That sucks!!!

Thats crazy...... I almost went over their yesterday to pick up some brass...... At least everyone is okay.

Just got back from 2 stores here in Redmond (next to Bend where Nosler is/was). The stores are getting PUMMELED! 2 guys are racing to Bi-Mart with cash in hand to buy everything Nosler on the shelf. I bought the last box of 140gr Accubonds for 277 that Centwise had. I didnt have enough $ to go to Big R, and look there too.
The local economy has been hit especially hard here in Central Oregon, and this is a big blow to us as well as the shooting community. Nosler employed alot of folks. Im glad everyone (so far) is accounted for, and I hope Nosler rebuilds quickly!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.