Nosler factory on fire.

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by jcoop, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jcoop

jcoop Well-Known Member

Just heard on the local news that the Nosler factory is on fire. They said a big explosion and possible casualties. I know a few people over there and just hope all is well.

2. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

WWWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just read your post, and am franticly searching the channels.............. I may have to drive over there............. That sucks!!!

3. jcoop

jcoop Well-Known Member

They are now reporting that everyone is accounted for. Phew!!!

4. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

+1 just a big hole in the roof!!

5. ovastafford

ovastafford Well-Known Member

Thats crazy...... I almost went over their yesterday to pick up some brass...... At least everyone is okay.

6. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

as soon as I seen this I looked all over the net for brass for my 300 win I needed it any how. Thanks and glad all are accounted for.

Jon

7. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Just got back from 2 stores here in Redmond (next to Bend where Nosler is/was). The stores are getting PUMMELED! 2 guys are racing to Bi-Mart with cash in hand to buy everything Nosler on the shelf. I bought the last box of 140gr Accubonds for 277 that Centwise had. I didnt have enough $ to go to Big R, and look there too.
    The local economy has been hit especially hard here in Central Oregon, and this is a big blow to us as well as the shooting community. Nosler employed alot of folks. Im glad everyone (so far) is accounted for, and I hope Nosler rebuilds quickly!