Nosler Brass

7Rumloader

Has anyone used any of the new nosler brass yet? I am wondering how it is as far as consistency and overall quality. If anyones got any info lets hear it. Thanks in advance!

I guess nobodys tried this brass yet?! I will have to be my own guniea pig then. I will get some on order today and post back with the results when I get them.

I loaded some for a friend and to tell you the truth I was not realy impressed , it seems to be just semi prepped Winchester brass. It did weigh out fairly consistant but for the price you could do your own prepping and come out way ahead.
If your looking for the best then go with Lapua or Norma unless you have deep pockets then RWS is suposed to have some realy great stuff in calibers that the other two don't offer.

Thanks for the heads up JD! How do I contact the RWS you spoke of? Just curious as what calibers they have it available in. Thanks in advance!

The only place I have ever seen it was in a Huntington's catalog , I'm not sure if they have a web site.

[ QUOTE ]
The only place I have ever seen it was in a Huntington's catalog , I'm not sure if they have a web site.

[/ QUOTE ] HUNTINGTON'S Instructions for useing this site: click on cases, click on RWS, DON'T DROP YOUR SOAP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.