Nosler Brass

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by 7Rumloader, Apr 9, 2005.

1. 7Rumloader

7Rumloader Well-Known Member

Has anyone used any of the new nosler brass yet? I am wondering how it is as far as consistency and overall quality. If anyones got any info lets hear it. Thanks in advance!

2. 7Rumloader

I guess nobodys tried this brass yet?! I will have to be my own guniea pig then. I will get some on order today and post back with the results when I get them.

3. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

I loaded some for a friend and to tell you the truth I was not realy impressed , it seems to be just semi prepped Winchester brass. It did weigh out fairly consistant but for the price you could do your own prepping and come out way ahead.
    If your looking for the best then go with Lapua or Norma unless you have deep pockets then RWS is suposed to have some realy great stuff in calibers that the other two don't offer.

4. 7Rumloader

Thanks for the heads up JD! How do I contact the RWS you spoke of? Just curious as what calibers they have it available in. Thanks in advance!

5. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

The only place I have ever seen it was in a Huntington's catalog , I'm not sure if they have a web site.

6. 3sixbits

3sixbits Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    The only place I have ever seen it was in a Huntington's catalog , I'm not sure if they have a web site.

[/ QUOTE ] HUNTINGTON'S Instructions for useing this site: click on cases, click on RWS, DON'T DROP YOUR SOAP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif