Nosler Accubond LR .284 168gr

reeltime

Hey guys, I saw that these bullets had shipped from Nosler but can't find anyone stocking them yet. I emailed Nosler 2 days ago but no response yet. Has anybody seen them forsale and in stock????

Shooters pro shop had a few blems this afternoon they sold out before I could get a box...midwaymshould have them soon wish they would limit them to 2 boxes instead of 10 that way maybe everybody would ave a chance to try them..

Hopefully the pic uploads. 280 AI, 168 LRAB. 58.5 grs 7828. 3.360 OAL.

Attachments

• IMG_20130803_083350_363.jpg
    IMG_20130803_083350_363.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 125
Only ladder tested today, this was the best group. I have already loaded for the AM. Will post results. I know that the 160 AB with 61 grs of 7828 averaged 3079 with a ES of 7. Right on the pressure brink but it was 81 out. Hoping for at least 2900.

Back to finding the 168s....Midway HAD them for a few hours two days ago.

I am sure, like many others, you signed up for a notification? They never e-mailed me and heard same from others.

The way I figure it, the LR accubonds will not be readily available for this hunting season except for the people that live on the net and grab them first.

I would love to have some LR 175s to try but quite frankly I have Berger 180s that I'll shoot this season. The LR bullets are next year's project.

I too never received any email about the 168gr being in stock. We've entered the second phase of panic buying, wherein everyone who didn't build an ammo fort in their basement the first time around is now ready to get in on the fun when things get back in stock.

I'm going to stick with Bergers and regular Accubonds.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts