Nosler Accubond Long Range Bullets

... 7mm numbers seem realistic... But still hard for me to believe the 308 bullets could exceed Berger VLDs.

Can't wait to play with some bullets and hope Brian can turnaround some quick field validated BCs

I remember reading somewhere (maybe the Berger Reloading Manual) that B. Litz said that Berger's 308 bullets did not have very good G7 form factor numbers, so they they aren't quite as slick as they could be.

i placed an order on thursday for a box of 210 .308 LRAB bullets, they were in stock. with any luck i will have them this week. Shootersproshop had them... 2nds blemished. when i get them i will be sure to post.

i placed an order on thursday for a box of 210 .308 LRAB bullets, they were in stock. with any luck i will have them this week. Shootersproshop had them... 2nds blemished. when i get them i will be sure to post.
Do they still have them in stock? I want to order some but i cant get on their website. confused??

no more in stock that i know of. they went very fast. i waslucky to get my order through. they havent charged my card yet but hopefully they will tomorrow.
Anywhere else you think they might be? I checked midway. midsouth, sinclair, gamaliel, 3rd gen, and powder valley.

I called Nosler directly several weeks ago regarding delivery dates for their LRAB. They told me a target date was to have them on retailer's shelves by early July. I know Bruno's Shooters Supply is taking pre-orders, but haven't found anyone yet that has them in stock. I am interested to see what Bullblaster comes up with.

So Nosler released some seconds of their newest bullets first? Something sounds wrong with this...... I think I would call where you ordered and see what's up.

Jeff

Until quite recently Nosler was publishing early May as their target date to have the accubond LRs "on the shelves"....now they are saying July? Considering all the across the board reloading shortages with no end in sight, I'm starting to doubt that we will see the LRs by this hunting season, and I was really looking forward to doing some pre-season testing with my 300 RUM.

They announced that they shipped some 210's and within a day had a small amount of seconds for sale on SPS. I haven't seen the ones they shipped for sale anywhere but there may be enough back orders to where you won't see any for sale until the next batch ships.

i ordered the bullets from shootersproshop.com which is noslers outlet store. like i said the order hasnt hit my card yet. i do have a confirmation email. i also ordered a bunch of ballistic tips on the same order. i have ordered from there numerous times before also.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.