Nosler 48 Trophy Grade

Makaira

Was checking them out in most likely a 300wsm with a Zeiss 3x15 hd5.Mostly used for hunting in the west for deer and occasionally elk in a lighter weight combo-any opinions?

I have read a lot of good things about them but have no personal experience. At this price range (and staying factory vs custom), you may also look into Cooper Rifles if you are not familiar. I do have quite a bit of experience with them and it has all been very positive. Not a knock on the Nosler's by any means, maybe someone else can give you some hands-on feedback.

I have read a lot of good things about them but have no personal experience. At this price range (and staying factory vs custom), you may also look into Cooper Rifles if you are not familiar. I do have quite a bit of experience with them and it has all been very positive. Not a knock on the Nosler's by any means, maybe someone else can give you some hands-on feedback.

Thanks I will check them out.I was also looking at a used h-s precision.Too many choices!:D

Tough choices but hard to go wrong. Here is my Cooper M52 Jackson Game, and some 100yd 5 shot targets using 160gr NABs in front on H4831SC. I have a M54 Varminter in 22-250 that is a shooter too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 65
Great looking and shooting gun!
Looking for a lighter 6.5 Lbs or so in synthetic - unfortunately no where around here to see any of them.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.