Northwest of Washington

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by E.Precision, Mar 20, 2008.

1. E.Precision

E.Precision Active Member

Hello, name is Erik, been shooting since I was a really young kid. Started with a ruger 10/22 and moved up from there. About a year ago I got interested in long range shooting in general, either in hunting or just target shooting. My current collection is not much, but a pre-accutrigger savage 111 .270 win, 10/22, glock 23, 12 gauge semi-auto. My career is getting started, so I have more money than I did before, so I have a lot of guns lined up with in the next year or two in my budget. I more of a tactical long range shooting, than a benchrest type shooting guy. Although have been looking into BR shooting lately to learn more about long range shooting. I've done lots of reading in a lot of websites to learn about it. I look forward to learning more and get into a regular habit of practicing long range shooting.

Erik

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Welcome to Long Range Hunting Erik.;) And, to top it all off, you are from the right state even if you are on the wet side.:)

Sounds like you're getting a good start into long range stuff. Just be careful of this site. It can get addictive and your pocketbook will suffer but you will have fun.;)

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Erick, it is good to have you here.

4. Rupe

Rupe Well-Known Member

Welcome from another one that lives in the rain belt.

5. justgoharder

justgoharder Well-Known Member

welcome,
    that 'more money' that you now have will soon be gone if you keep reading this site! :)

6. E.Precision

E.Precision Active Member

I know it can be addictive, I am a member of another site Sniper Central as well. Thats one of the reasons I joined this one, I need to learn more from other people and see different opinions or different things to buy.

Erik