North American Moose Foundation Raffle For A Hunt 15 MAY

.30US

A friend is involved in this and passed it to me. Apparently, they haven't come close to selling their 300 tickets and the raffle is this Saturday. I figured y'all would be interested in the opportunity at a $60 hunt. I know nothing else about the hunt, so won't be able to answer any follow-on questions.

MODERATORS: If this is inappropriate to post, please delete. Thanks.

From their site (I'd recommend calling someone rather than emailing since there is only one business day left to buy tickets):

HUNT WYOMING!
Get your raffle tickets for a Wyoming Commissioner's Tag TODAY! Only 300 will be sold @ $60/ea The tag is good for either ELK, DEER, or ANTELOPE and is good for any hunting unit in Wyoming (except for 75 & 79 in Teton National Park) The drawing for this tag will be done May 15th at the Jackson Hole banquet.
Email [email protected] for inquiries
North American Moose Foundation

Give them a call. The email I got was from a friend of a friend who is on the board at the NAMF.

Here is what I got off their site:

image001.gif
Mission Statement:
Promote the species, educate the public, conserve habitat, and promote hunting and viewing moose.
Join us May 15, 2010 in Jackson Hole, WY for an NAMF banquet to remember!
The event will be held at The Virginian Lodge located at 750 W. Broadway.
Meet & greet with radio personality, Ty Stockton, as he emcees the event
Have a chance to catch up with Dr Vince Crichton and his extensive conservation efforts and continued studies
Bid on safari hunts, an outfitter tent, Alaskan fishing trip, our banquet rifle, and MORE!
Play our many games with a chance win a gun to add to your collection!
Contact Shannon James at (208) 588-2939 or [email protected]
If you would like to put in a bid in on one or more of our live auction items, please contact Shannon James at [email protected] or call her at 208-588-2939. You can review our live auction items at the "Raffles and Hunts" link on the left-hand column.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.