NON Illuminated!

Nyles:

[ QUOTE ]
We can go much deeper if you want!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Be very careful how you answer this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If you tell him to "go deeper", there's no bottom to the hole this guy can dig you into. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Although I will say you will like what you eventually find at the bottom of the hole.

I will say this to you two,

ss7mm the 4K is with the scope.

I get that 4K back next friday, I do my taxes that way on purpose! I spent ALOT last year, new house and all the goodies that go with it! new tractor, shop...current AM...but by the end of next month dept free again other than the regulars! playing with the 270 till Kirby finalizes that 300XXX and I finish the Bronco so in year or two Ill just send him the check and the work order.

Or I might talk him into a first class guided long range hunt! WHITEtail!

I really dont think Kirby would dig you in too deep But Im sure hed be glad to let you spend all you want! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And I sure dont see where a 4K gun is anywhere close to getting off cheap!

To get this back on track a lil Im gritting my teeth over the price of a NF! I have a few guns in the safe worth more but only 2 that cost me more.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.