• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED No Sale, Looking for Gun shop WA / OR

Clarktar

Posted this in the "West" forum as well but thought this place has alot of active posters as well.

I will be driving through WA (seattle south, Forks South) down to southern oregon in a few weeks. My wife is in the market for a pistol and we thought this might be a good chance to check out some other shops for one. If anyone has any reputable gun shops where they have pistols please let me know so we can stop by and check some out. Oregon shops work also, no sales tax, but are the base prices higher?

Thanks!

FWIW ............... if you purchase a handgun in another state it would need to be transferred to a FFL in your home state.

Good point. Will keep that in mind. Hopefully we can find something in WA.

In Tacoma:

Mary's Pistols
Bullseye
Welcher's

In Fife:
Sportco

In Oregon, Sportsmans Warehouse and Gun Crafters in Salem Oregon. Sportsman is right off I-5 use the lancaster exit and Guncrafters is 10 mins. from there.

Cabelas in Springfield Oregon. Again right off the free way. You can see them from the free way.

Pageplace32

+1 for Bullseye and

The Marksman on Canyon from 512

What is/used to be Larry's in Lacey exit 111?

CastleGuard Sports on Cooks Hill Rd exit 82?

4 Corners in Castle Rock

The Gun Shop in Kelso

Pretty good folks at all of the above.

You got time so you can look up more of them from the gunbroker site and use their ffl finder.

Longview WA, Bob's Sporting goods. Great place to stop by even if you don't purchase anything. Good prices excellent selection of all outdoor supplies, fishing, hunting, firearms....