No Good 2 bit Poachers

I saw a pic of the dead ram there wasnt much to it,heard a nasty rumor going around that they thought it was someone who had been shooting at the range that day,is that why you were talking to Dave?gun)
BTW Broz when does the lock change on the gate I know it was about this time last year...

I saw a pic of the dead ram there wasnt much to it,heard a nasty rumor going around that they thought it was someone who had been shooting at the range that day,is that why you were talking to Dave?gun)
BTW Broz when does the lock change on the gate I know it was about this time last year...

I have not heard anything like that. If it was they surely left the range as it was up the road in the lime plant. But again I have not heard anything about that senerio till now.

I think gate keys change real soon here if not already. When I paid dues about 2 weeks ago I got a new key. But I remember they hadn't changed it yet so I kept the old one too for a while. Sorry I don't have a definate date.

Jeff

New keys on the first. The year runs Sept. thru Aug. I haven't heard anything new about the case. I imagine it will be hard to track anyone down unless someone sings.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts