NM Draw Results

Red Sparky

Last night around 2 am I was on the NM G&F website looking for number of hunters and draw chances for first choice, second choice, and third choice for my upcoming hunts I want to put in for. Today they updated their web site and you can not find that information anymore. So hopefully they put it back up or good luck to anybody trying to figure out where you have any chance of drawing. You use to figure out there are are 125 tags, 1024 total applicants are putting in for that unit and hunt; 411 are first choice and 60 tags are drawn first choice( about a 1:7 chance); 35 are drawn second choice with x amount of hunters for the second choice; and 30 are drawn third choice with y amount of hunters putting in for third choice. So you could figure out rough odds going into the hunt. Good luck to anyone trying to apply here in NM as it will be completely blind without that information. I sent an e-mail to them and told them the new web site sucks and that information is no longer available. I don't think I will get very far.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.