• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nikon Tactical 4-16x50 Made in Japan 2 units

bhoges

No trades just want this stuff gone.

Nikon Monarch Tactical 4-16x50SF M MD (No. 003543) mint in box $750 all paperwork included
Nikon Monarch Tactical 4-16x50SF M MD same as above but duracoated (black/grey) camo $499
These were both made in Japan great scopes. The one in the box is a Monarch X. The camo one is an older Tactical model painted with Duracoat black and several greys. I can't figure out how to upload pictures for the life of me. These are priced cheap.

Attachments

• camo3.jpg
    camo3.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 90
  • camo4.jpg
    camo4.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 80
  • monx2.jpg
    monx2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 83
  • monx.jpg
    monx.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
No trades just want this stuff gone.

Nikon Monarch Tactical 4-16x50SF M MD (No. 003543) mint in box $750 all paperwork included
Nikon Monarch Tactical 4-16x50SF M MD same as above but duracoated (black/grey) camo $499
These were both made in Japan great scopes. The one in the box is a Monarch X. The camo one is an older Tactical model painted with Duracoat black and several greys. I can't figure out how to upload pictures for the life of me. These are priced cheap.
That camo looks great!

Thanks, I figured I'd try something different. I did a few 700 stocks to match they came out great. Its faster then stencils!

Recent Posts