Nikon Scopes

1eye

anyone know about the Nikon Monarch 6 x 24 50mm or had any experience with this scope. I have a 3x12 and the optics are really clear.

Hello

I don't have the 6x24x50, but I do have the 6.5x20x42mm monarch with the adjustable objective. The scope tracks well, holds zero and is super clear. The only down side is not a whole lot of elevation adjustment on the higher zoom models. I know its not the same model but hope it helps even a little bit.

Paul

All Nikon optics are very clear. I'm going to be test in a Nikon Monarch X out next week. I have to say the new ones are much nice than they were in 07.

Mike @ CSGW

I have both a Monarch 4-16 x 42SF mildot and a Buckmaster 6-18SF x 40 mildot. Both scopes are bright and clear, and to me well worth the money I paid. The Monarch is on my match gun that has over 2k rounds thru it(308), never a problem with tracking. I would buy without hesitation again.

SY

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.