Nikon Referbished Scopes

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by panhandlepr, Dec 6, 2006.

1. panhandlepr

panhandlepr Active Member

A few months in the past, I found a place on the net that sold referbished Nikon scopes at some pretty fair prices. I didn't bookmark it and now I can't remember what it was. Anyone out there have any idea what I'm trying to find.

Panhandlepr

2. POP

POP Well-Known Member

3. panhandlepr

panhandlepr Active Member

Well, I went through most of the ones that pertained to rifle scopes and none of those were the one. The one I was looking at had many pages of referbished scopes with a good discription of the scopes and the prices. Thanks for your input.

Panhandlepr

4. 4xpuller

4xpuller New Member

5. tylercleary

tylercleary Well-Known Member

The two places I've seen them are at the followng:

Midsouth Shooters Supply

Natchezss

They seem to be seasonal... There's a few on Natchesss but it's slim pickings.

TAC

6. NYLES

NYLES Well-Known Member

Look up Scotts outdoors in Jay or Pensacola Fl they had those scopes in there last year might still have some. I cant remember the phone #. I almost bought one but in the back of my head REFURBISHED kept saying "SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALREADY BROKE IT ONCE".

7. coosabarr

coosabarr New Member

I received today a Nikon referbished scope and it has a 90 day warranty only. I checked with Nikon about a broken reticle in 91 days and was told over 150 US dollars plus postage. The Nikon referbished scope with 90 day warranty is being returned and replaced with a Leupold with a lifetime warranty.