Nikon Referbished Scopes

panhandlepr

A few months in the past, I found a place on the net that sold referbished Nikon scopes at some pretty fair prices. I didn't bookmark it and now I can't remember what it was. Anyone out there have any idea what I'm trying to find.

Panhandlepr

Well, I went through most of the ones that pertained to rifle scopes and none of those were the one. The one I was looking at had many pages of referbished scopes with a good discription of the scopes and the prices. Thanks for your input.

Panhandlepr

Look up Scotts outdoors in Jay or Pensacola Fl they had those scopes in there last year might still have some. I cant remember the phone #. I almost bought one but in the back of my head REFURBISHED kept saying "SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALREADY BROKE IT ONCE".

I received today a Nikon referbished scope and it has a 90 day warranty only. I checked with Nikon about a broken reticle in 91 days and was told over 150 US dollars plus postage. The Nikon referbished scope with 90 day warranty is being returned and replaced with a Leupold with a lifetime warranty.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.