Nikon Monarch

AlexBaldwin07

Im looking for a new scope trying to stay in the price range of 250 around there. If anyone can tell me any experiences or good features about Nikon Monarch scopes. I would really appericate help and feedback.

i have three nikon scopes two 6 to 20 one on a 204 and one on a 223 the third is 4.5-14 buckmaster i really like all three but the monarch has a little better focus i dont think you can go wrong with a nikon scope but thats just my two sence /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have a 5.5-16.5 x 44 AO and the only complaint I have is limited internal adjustment (40 minutes of angle). Other than that, I love mine. Clear optics, precise adjustment, tuff enought for the medium cal mag rifles.

AB,
I have a Monarch UCC 6.5-20x44 with fine crosshairs and it's a great scope. It's performance has been flawless on two different rifles. It tracks perfectly and has held its zero without failing.
I got the scope in a blind trade with another shooter/hunter from Ca. He wanted a Leupold 4.5-14x40 with heavy duplex reticles for night varmint hunting and I said what the heck. I have NEVER regretted the trade! Buy it. JohnnyK.

MidwayUSA has a sale right now on the Nikon Buckmaster 6x18x40 Side Focus for $259 I know you mentioned $250 as being the range of your budget so I just thought id add it in there. Goodluck either way!

Dave

I have a 5.5-16.5x44 ucc with bdc . I love it.It took some time to get use to it but after i did it is very nice.

If your looking at nikons you might want to wait untill the new line comes out.

I have a Monarch UCC and its an awesome scope. I own many different rifles and its been holding up perfectly. I really like the super-high resolution lenses, my views are all crispy clear and all of the parallax is elimated which makes it even better. My vote is go for it Nikon Monarch all the way if you need any other information feel free to ask.

I own a Nikon 4.5 to 14 by 40 mildot and i love it.I purchased the scope for $225.00 nib.You can't find a better scope for the money.The glass is primo.

Thanks everyone for the replies but i have a follow up question does anyone have any ideas on which website might have it at a reasonable price for shipping and everything? Thanks in advance for all the information and help.

Good place i buy alot of my optics is OpticsBestBuy it has a good selection and good shipping and prices. I went through them and they had me ready to go next day. If you need any other information on any products i might can help.

[ QUOTE ]
Good place i buy alot of my optics is OpticsBestBuy it has a good selection and good shipping and prices. I went through them and they had me ready to go next day. If you need any other information on any products i might can help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks that seems like a great website to purchase from how long did it take to recieve product, and how was the transition between the whole purchase. Nice find again how much others know about this website?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks that seems like a great website to purchase from how long did it take to recieve product, and how was the transition between the whole purchase. Nice find again how much others know about this website?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would suggest to see http://www.aboutnikon.info - about all Nikon products in one place.
They don't sell anything, just informational source.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts