• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nikon EDG 10x42's BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiredude

I have up for sale a pair of Nikon EDG 10x42's. These are Brand New In The Box. They have only been out of the box for about 15 minutes while I took a couple pictures and did a quick comparison to my Swarovski EL's. These are not refurb's and all factory paperwork, manuals, warranty, pouch, carry strap, eyepieces, etc have not been out of the box.
I have been a Swaro man for quite some time and plan to stay that way at least for now. But I must say that this is some of the best glass I have ever looked through. I cannot iterate how impressed I was. The day I compared them was an overcast, misty afternoon and I only got to look out to about 500 but I'm not sure I wouldn't put them a little above the clarity of my EL's. They are that good. They are a touch lighter, feel just as good in your hand and up to your eyes. Once again, very impressive.
I have not seen any under $2449 mark and most are above that.

I am going to sell them for $1950 shipped/insured to the lower 48. I do not take paypal and will wait for funds to clear on personnel checks. Please let me know of any questions either through thread or PM. I have no problem visiting over the phone or through email if the need be.
66bfef53-c78a-47b7-9997-f4efd523ffef.jpg

070.jpg

072.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Re: Nikon EDG 10x42's BNIB Price Drop

I cannot believe I'm going to do this, but I'm going to drop the price to $1800 Shipped to the lower 48. I have not found a comparable set for under $2400.
I have no problem giving a reasonable examination period seeing how this is a large purchase.
I did pull them out of the box for another 15 minutes to let 3 buddies check them out and they were in agreement with me, very, very impressive glass. Maybe even a bit brighter than Swaro EL's on a bright, sunny day.

Hit me up with any questions guys.
You will not be disapointed with this glass.

Re: Nikon EDG 10x42's BNIB Unbelievable deal

To the top. You will not find better glass for the money.

Re: Nikon EDG 10x42's Big time price drop

I'm going to drop the price one final time to $1650 shipped.
Simply an unbelievable deal for this type of glass. A minimum savings of $750!!

spend that tax money here and help a brother out.

if only I had a little more lol!!! smoking deal I cannot believe they r still hear

kasey

Status
Not open for further replies.