Nikon Black scopes

Mcarso1

anyone have any experience with these scopes? Besides youtube I haven't seen or heard much about them. I know my wife does photography and only uses Nikon and I imagine with the size of the company and development that a great scope would probably not be out of question. Looking for solid advice from you pros on here. Just bought my first longrange gun, Christensen ridgeline in 6.5x284 and looking for a decent scope to get started , just getting my feet wet. All advice is appreciated!

anyone have any experience with these scopes? Besides youtube I haven't seen or heard much about them. I know my wife does photography and only uses Nikon and I imagine with the size of the company and development that a great scope would probably not be out of question. Looking for solid advice from you pros on here. Just bought my first longrange gun, Christensen ridgeline in 6.5x284 and looking for a decent scope to get started , just getting my feet wet. All advice is appreciated!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts