• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nikon 6.5 x 20 or someting close

dgr416

I am looking for a 6.5x 20 Nikon used or new with nikoplex or something close to put on my 338-378.I have a Redfield 3x9 widefield on there now just dont get it.I have this scope on my other Rifle works good.Nikons have been good to be.My 416 rem mag has a 3x9 Nikon with 1500 shots fired good scopes

How about a new, but discontinued a few years ago, Simmons 'Gold Medal Silhouette'?

Looked a lot like the Nikon, and built like it too. 6.5-20x44, target knobs (plus extra set like Nikon), sunshade, one piece tube, fully multicoated, satin black, 1/2 moa dot reticle on fine crosshairs. Biggest drawback IMHO is the red ring around the objective, where the golden ring sits on a Leupold.

The best scope Simmons ever built, by far.

New in box, with screw-in lens caps, manual, everything untouched and perfect. $259.00 shipped.

When these were still being made, they had a dealer cost, like Nikon, of about $350.00

I use Nikon too (I have five of their scopes), and this Simmons is quite comparable (I have three of them, but just one for sale, the others are on rifles...)

[ 03-21-2003: Message edited by: Nate Haler ]

Only a Nikon will do.I shot outSimmons in about 8 shots on my guns lost big 10 pointer because of it.I am afraid od using simmons on my 22 .I trust Nikon with my life in Alaska no junk up there it will get you killed.