Nightforce what is the difference between the NF and the NXS

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Jon2, May 7, 2007.

1. Jon2

Jon2 Well-Known Member

Does anybody know the difference between the NF and NXS models as I am aunable to find out on their website.

Any comments appreciated.

2. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Writers Guild

do you mean the Benchrest models and the NXS?

1/8 (BR) vs 1/4 minute (NXS) clicks and about half the MOA for elevation with the Br models.

BH

3. Jon2

Jon2 Well-Known Member

Ok i see. The NF models are the Benchrest ones then. Thanks Bounty Hunter. I take it the main difference then is the amount of adjustment you have.

Thanks again

4. jwp475

jwp475 Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ok i see. The NF models are the Benchrest ones then. Thanks Bounty Hunter. I take it the main difference then is the amount of adjustment you have.

Thanks again

[/ QUOTE ]

The NXS models are designed to with stand 1200 G's both positive and negative. The Benchrest series is designed to withstand 800 G's both positive and negative......[​IMG]

5. Jon2

Jon2 Well-Known Member

Thanks jpw

I have just ordered a 3.5 - 15 x 50 NXS with R2 ret from scopeusout.com

I spoke to Dianne and Bill what a fantastic level of service.

Price in the UK $2168

Price in the US from Bill and Dianne $1338

Got some friends there at the moment who are coming back to the UK on Thursday so it is on next day to meet the timescales and i will then pick it up at the weekend (if all goes to plan). Happy days. Can't wait to play at long range with it.