Nightforce vs Horus software on Trimble Recon

dieselboy427

I'm looking for some insight on ballistic software for a Recon. Positives, negatives, comparisons and other software I may not have considered. Which is best for ballistic trueing? Or any preferred methods of trueing.

Thanks for all your time and effort in advance guys.
Keep pushing the envelope

I'm looking for some insight on ballistic software for a Recon. Positives, negatives, comparisons and other software I may not have considered. Which is best for ballistic trueing? Or any preferred methods of trueing.

Thanks for all your time and effort in advance guys.
Keep pushing the envelope

I have both and use neither! I use shooter. If I had to choose between the two you listed then Nightforce, Horus uses an unlock code and its a pain in the *** to say the least!

For about $30, you can buy the Applied Ballistics program and download it onto your smart phone.

Ballistic, Advanced Edition. I seen someone mention it on here and I checked it out, 30 bucks and its got a bunch of options on it. Im waiting to get my gun together to test it out. Just messing with it a little bit I definitely think it will easily give me 30 dollars worth of help.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts