Nightforce unimount

NYLES

Anyone have any experience with this ring setup?

Opinions?

Lerch, You got a price?

Kirby? Looks like it may end up a lil high?

You can put the unimount on anything you want. They come in 1.125" and 1.375". Might be a little tall but w/a 56mm you would be fine. The lower height is the same as their high rings. Would work really nice if a guys had one scope and a couple of rifles.

$247 shipped.

I believe that the Unimount is made specificaly for the short 1X4X24 and 2.5X10X24 scopes and is not intended for mounting of the larger NXS scopes although I am sure one could use it if he chose to do so

We used one on 5.5-22 on a big ar-50 a week ago, worked just fine, really is a pretty slick little system

steve

I am wrong it is made for any Nightforce scope and was specificaly made for the type rifles that you used it on recently Sorry my mistake....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Lil pricey for me! Guess Ill just do the NF ring thing!

Ill get all that when its closer to being finished. I guess you can send it to Kirby?

Looks like a good piece and I could live with the price, biggest thing I dont like is the hight.

Then again I could go with a 56....how much better in low light would a 56 be over the 50? na Ill do the 50 and rings.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.